Looking to find the right lawyer?
We understand this is a difficult time and you need respect, transparency and kindness all the way through. Here are a few things you should know about us before making your choice.
- We have an affordable hourly rate. And, we know money doesn’t grow on trees, which is why we also offer flexible payment options – good legal service shouldn’t discriminate.
- I have been practising law for over 25 years, and now focus solely on family law – making us the experienced experts at family law.
- We’re locally owned and operated – we love keeping it in the community.
- We listen, and have your best interests at heart always. That’s why we will always rally for you to mediate instead of litigate, so you don’t have to go through costly and mentally draining court proceedings.
- We will explain the law and processes to you. We’re not here to try and confuse you with legal jargon, we want to make sure you’re with us every step of the way and to get you the best outcome possible.
- We’re not afraid to put in the hard yards. We don’t clock off just because it’s 5:00, getting you results is our priority.
- I have been through a separation involving children and property myself and I can really put myself in your shoes.
Ultimately, we want you to feel comfortable with your choice, which is why we offer a free 15 minute, no obligation chat so you can meet us online or in person, to understand what will be involved in sorting your family law matter and the expected costs.
We hope to see you soon so we can get to work on getting you the best possible outcome.